ITMA Milan 2023 has been a great success. We wish to express our gratitude to all the visitors and collaborators who came to our booth. We had very interesting talks and discussed interesting projects during the event.
At the fair, we presented our latest innovations and solutions for textile braiding and winding. The interest shown by professionals in the braiding industry has been gratifying.
Machines exhibited in our booth:
- SML-330: Semi-automatic winder with 4 heads. High precision winding through electronic control, essential for optimum braiding.
- ML-100: Automatic winding machine with yarn feeders for tension control. Equipped with tactile screen (recipes, alarms, bobbin parameters, constant linear speed, etc.).
- 16-115: Braiding machine for nylon fishing nets with a cross-winding collector.
- 24-140: Braiding machine for making bungee shock cord with RATERA RATEX system for stretching heavy duty elastic rubbers.
- 72-115: Braiding machine for hollow braids. On this case, it was making cable sleeve.
- 12-574: Braiding machine used for making mooring ropes and large diameter ropes. At the fair we showed a ø50mm rope. 12-574 has capacity for a 220m long rope without splicing.
- Parallel winding collector (ø1200×700) with no central nucleus, to collect 12-574 rope. Constant tension and multiple diameters.
RATERA also presented several new developments at ITMA 2023:
- Bobbin Stripping Machine. Auxiliary machine ideal for removing yarn waste from bobbins quickly and efficiently.
- 48-115: Braiding machine designed for making ropes with alternating patterns. It allows exchanging several carriers between the core and the sleeve, which creates alternating patterns all along the rope.
- RFR: Braiding machine that switches between round and flat braiding. It is ideal for medical applications such as suture.
We find great value in establishing commercial connections, sharing our sector knowledge, and exploring new braiding projects with you. Please, do not hesitate to contact us if any of these machines catch your eye.
In the IoT (Internet of Things) field, our new monitoring software for braiding machines and data acquisition modules had a really favorable reception from attendees.
We are grateful for the interactions and discussions we had with industry leaders, experts and enthusiasts. Looking forward to future collaborations and projects in which we remain at your disposal.